martes, 21 de junio de 2022

"Lightyear" is a Good Movie that promotes all that is best about being human.



I saw the movie "Lightyear" in Ponce, Puerto Rico, and I really liked it. I congratulate the stars in front and behind the cameras.

Everyone did a great job and the voice of Chris Evans gave Buzz Lightyear a human and heroic identity.

From the beginning, the concept of the movie that originates the action figure that is part of the child's imagination and formation, led me to fond memories of my childhood. For example, I thought back to the 1970s when I had the Steve Austin action figure inspired by the TV series "The Six Million Dollar Man."

Today I have some gray hair and I still have that figure. Today I see the movie "Lightyear" as an encouragement to time travel and as an exhortation to generate good memories and good formation. "Lightyear" is a Good Movie that promotes all that is best about being human. Therefore, the extremists attacks against this good production originate in practice in the opposite of the foundations of faith and empathy,
of making a good home and better civilization, of love and peace with respect that "Lightyear" promotes.

Who is upset by a kiss in a family movie for all ages (Bugs Bunny gave many more kisses and no one was harmed or denatured), and is not upset by violence against women or corruption that does not respect even the sacred, has a serious and sad mess in every way.

"Lightyear" is the human and divine response to promote more soul growth, love and harmony on our planet that is home to humanity. "Lightyear" included classic science fiction elements; make real what best defines quality of heart and full progress, is the great human adventure.


///////////////
Videos:
Trailer: https://youtu.be/wHBBoUtJHhA
Premiere: https://youtu.be/leM5anyrvdY
Interviews: https://youtu.be/lorAlQtnWEw

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario