· “Logan” is excellent, powerful and emotive. “Logan” is powerful by the realities regarding the old age and loneliness; and it is emotive by the closing chapters.
· “Ghost in the Shell” did not have the reception that could have achieved and at the same time, thanks to the beautiful and talented Scarlett Johansson, this production was saved.
· “The Fate of the Furious” is a perfect formula of speed, action and humor; with the great success of Charlize Theron.
· “The Boss Baby” is a great story about brothers and imagination.
· “Wonder Woman” is a masterful production and a powerful paradigm for generations. Wonder Woman inspire to recognize: We can make real the powerful heroism with talents in the correct way and good heart.
· “The Mummy” is a great example that the world needs, in uncommon times, uncommon heroes.
· “War for the Planet of the Apes” is an epic and excellent production. “War for the Planet of the Apes” has an intense drama with new concepts and very realistic effects; and also, is a great tribute to the original production from 1968. It is a perfect formula with action and heart!
· “Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets” is based on French science fiction comics series. Clearly Cara Delevingne and Rihanna were the best part of the film.
· “Guardians of the Galaxy vol. 2” is a heroic masterpiece with rhythm, drama, action, humor, great effects and dimensions of the true love.
· “Spider-Man: Homecoming” is a good movie; the participation of Michael Keaton was masterful and the performance of the attractive Laura Harrier as Liz was phenomenal.
· “Justice League” has a dynamic drama with good concepts and very realistic effects; a promissory relationship between Batman and Wonder Woman; and also, brings a powerful message of HOPE (essential for the present time and beyond).
· “Thor: Ragnarok” is an epic, funny and balanced production. “Thor: Ragnarok” has a dynamic drama with good concepts and very realistic effects; a great gladiatorial contest; a magistral performance by Cate Blanchett and a good revelation in Tessa Thompson; and also, A very well treated balance of drama and fun.
· “Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi” is a drama about the growth of the characters and the conflicts (more intense the inside conflicts). More than the theme and debate about the original books from the Jedi order, the effects and the plot are great.
· “Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle” is a great tribute to a creative concept; with positive messages.
>>> When hope triumphs... <<<
--Gerardo L. Berríos
There is a time when it is possible be creative.
There is a moment when it is possible to believe again.
There is a new dimension when it is possible to survive against all predictions.
There is a world when it is possible to be victorious in harmony with the just merit.
There is a scenario when it is possible to be part of the solutions with heroism.
There is a drama when it is possible to rewrite the history.
When hope triumphs... Is the real new realization!
· “Kong: Skull Island” is the best and more creative concept from a classic. The combination of outstanding drama and effects, along with Brie Larson, Tom Hiddleston, Samuel L. Jackson and John C. Reilly, was really explosive.
· “Batman vs. Two-Face” is a great legacy from Adam West, William Shatner, Burt Ward and Julie Newmar; and the epic and heroic tribute for generations. The project must continue….