martes, 23 de enero de 2018

“The Nutty Professor”: Excellence for generations… 2018: The Year of the 55 Anniversary of “The Nutty Professor”!

"The Nutty Professor" is an excellent production of 1963, directed by Jerry Lewis and starring masterfully by Jerry Lewis as Professor Julius Kelp and Buddy Love, and Stella Stevens as Stella Purdy. Congratulations to the creative stars in front and behind the cameras. The comedy film presents the classic drama of the man with great intelligence, but other limitations and belittled, who is attracted to a beautiful and vivacious woman. The great message is that triumphed the good and genuine spirit.

For all generations, testimonies of the full realization of life are good and necessary; testimonies of faith with power and true victorious love, that enlighten the world and generate new history. This message is the significant validity of "The Nutty Professor".

·         "I think that the lesson that I learned came just in time. I don't want to be something that I'm not. I didn't like being someone else. At the same time I'm very glad I was 'cause I found out something that I never knew: you might as well like yourself. Just think about all the time you're going to have to spend with you. And if you don't think too much of yourself, how do you expect others to?". --Julius Kelp, “The Nutty Professor”




















No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario