lunes, 7 de mayo de 2012

next step...


·         James T. Kirk--- Spock, did we just see the beginning of a new life-form?

·         Spock--- Yes, Captain. We witnessed a birth. Possibly a next step in our evolution.

·         James T. Kirk--- I wonder.

·         Leonard McCoy--- Well, it's been a long time since I delivered a baby. And I hope we got this one off to a good start.

·         James T. Kirk--- I hope so too. I think we gave it the ability to create its own sense of purpose... out of our own human weaknesses... and the drive that compels us to overcome them.

·         Leonard McCoy--- And a lot of foolish human emotions. Right, Mr. Spock?

·         Spock--- Quite true, Doctor. Unfortunately, It will have to deal with them as well.



---Star Trek: The Motion Picture

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario