Certainly “Suicide Squad” is Super-excellent, different and heroic. This movie deserves more than one Oscar (in diverse categories).
Why “Suicide Squad” is Super-excellent, different and heroic? As example, I have the following reasons for my opinion and conviction:
· The first challenge for a production with various and complex characters is to develop a correct balance. That balance is a reality in “Suicide Squad”.
· Certainly the Queen of the movie is Margot Robbie. Her natural beauty and her histrionic domain are a great prologue for the new movie to explore the intense nature of Harley Quinn.
· “Suicide Squad” has a perfect combination of special effects, respect to the origin from comic books, action, humor, drama and a different perspective of heroism.
· The dynamic of Will Smith and Ben Affleck confirms an admirable process of growth.
· Cara Delevingne deserves a special recognition for her performance.
· The final scene confirms that a future film must be focused in the epic confrontation between Batman and Joker (with Harley Quinn).
In summary, “Suicide Squad” reminds me the iconic production “The Dirty Dozen”. “Suicide Squad” is the new icon! Congratulations to the stars in front and behind the cameras. Thanks for confirm that the new dimension of heroism and honor from every soul (regardless of the background, and emphasizing talents) is possible and realizable.
· “There's so much grey to every story - nothing is so black and white”. --Lisa Ling
· Harley Quinn: “What was that? I should kill everyone and escape? Sorry, it's the voices. Ahaha, I'm kidding! That's not what they really said”. --“Suicide Squad”
· Harley Quinn: “Let's do it!” --“Suicide Squad”