martes, 2 de febrero de 2016

Remembering Farrah Fawcett’s Birthday…


·         “I was thinking I would miss the rain. I wonder if you can experience the rain in Heaven, if God will let you dip your wings down... But my biggest expectation now is just to live. I will not go gently into that goodnight...” --Farrah Fawcett
                  
Farrah Fawcett: A real, inspirational and unforgettable legend. A gift of life and gratitude is the best way to remember every bright detail of a great soul. Given the realities of existence, be positive in faith, wise perseverance, constructive love and shining smile.
                         
·         “God gave women intuition and femininity. Used properly, the combination easily jumbles the brain of any man I've ever met”. --Farrah Fawcett
           






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario