viernes, 25 de septiembre de 2015

September 25: National Comic Book Day!


·         “I just love comic books. I've always loved comic book art, and I just think it's amazing”. --Zayn Malik

·         “Comic books and graphic novels are a great medium. It's incredibly underused”. --Darren Aronofsky

·         “I love comic books and I love anime”. --Samuel L. Jackson

·         “Write comic books if you love comic books so much that you want to write them. Don't write them like movies. Comics can do a lot of things that movies can't do, and vice versa”. --Grant Morrison

·         “I love comic books. I just do”. --Megan Fox

·         “Human beings need stories, and we're looking for them in all kinds of places; whether it's television, whether it's comic books or movies, radio plays, whatever form, people are hungry for stories”. --Paul Auster



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario