sábado, 18 de julio de 2015

18 de julio de 2015: Día Internacional de Nelson Mandela que confirma que la Equidad es Buena y Agrada a Dios.


·         “Peace is not just the absence of conflict; peace is the creation of an environment where all can flourish, regardless of race, colour, creed, religion, gender, class, caste, or any other social markers of difference. Religion, ethnicity, language, social and cultural practices are elements which enrich human civilization, adding to the wealth of our diversity. Why should they be allowed to become a cause of division, and violence? We demean our common humanity by allowing that to happen”. –Nelson Mandela
                                 
·         “Freedom is indivisible; the chains on any one of my people were the chains on all of them, the chains on all of my people were the chains on me.” –Nelson Mandela
                                 
·         “I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.” –Nelson Mandela
                                 
·         “I am fundamentally an optimist. Whether that comes from nature or nurture, I cannot say. Part of being optimistic is keeping one's head pointed toward the sun, one's feet moving forward. There were many dark moments when my faith in humanity was sorely tested, but I would not and could not give myself up to despair. That way lays defeat and death.” –Nelson Mandela

·         “As I walked out the door toward the gate that would lead to my freedom, I knew if I didn't leave my bitterness and hatred behind, I'd still be in prison.” –Nelson Mandela

·         “Reposará en la estepa la equidad, y la justicia morará en el vergel; el producto de la justicia será la paz, el fruto de la equidad, una seguridad perpetua”. --Isaías 32:16-17

·         “La misión del alma humana es darle al hombre oportunidades iguales frente a las desigualdades de la geografía, de la naturaleza, de la historia.” –Luis Muñoz Marín

·         “Maestro, ¿cuál es el gran mandamiento en la ley? Jesús le dijo: Amarás al Señor tu Dios con todo tu corazón, y con toda tu alma, y con toda tu mente. Este es el primero y grande mandamiento. Y el segundo es semejante: Amarás a tu prójimo como a ti mismo. De estos dos mandamientos depende toda la ley y los profetas”.
--Mateo 22:36-40

·         “Amados, amémonos unos a otros; porque el amor es de Dios. Todo aquel que ama es nacido de Dios y conoce a Dios. El que no ama, no ha conocido a Dios; porque Dios es amor.” –1 Juan 4:7-8
                            
·         “Vayamos hacia un Puerto Rico que labore por metas reales, por el máximo bienestar de su gente y del país, por los valores de la armonía y el afecto y no los de la disputa y el encono”. –Rafael Hernández Colón

                       



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario