lunes, 29 de junio de 2015

Remembering Ray Harryhausen…

Raymond Frederick "Ray" Harryhausen (June 29, 1920 – May 7, 2013) was a great artist, writer, producer and a real genius in visual effects.

The heroic, artistic and constructive souls never die. The legacy of Ray Harryhausen is a positive motivation for generations.

The Ray & Diana Harryhausen Foundation has the mission to preserve and promote that vision. The imaginative and creative labor continues…

·         “I'm very happy that so many young fans have told me that my films have changed their lives. That's a great compliment. It means I did more than just make entertaining films. I actually touched people's lives -- and, I hope, changed them for the better”. --Ray Harryhausen








No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario